Incredibly flavorful with a super easy homemade chili garlic basil oil— this dish is better than takeout! And plenty of fresh veggies and ground chicken or turkey make it healthier too. Enjoy!
Chili Garlic Basil Ramen Noodles
Serving Size: 4
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 lb ground chicken (or turkey)
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped into small bite-size pieces
- 1 yellow onion, cut into slices
- 1/3 cup + 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1.5 teaspoon dried basil
- 1.5 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 packs ramen noodles (do not use seasoning packets)
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- In a large pan, cook ground chicken in 1 tablespoon coconut oil over medium-high heat.
- In a separate large pan, cook carrots, broccoli, and yellow onion in 1 tablespoon coconut oil over medium-high heat.
- Meanwhile, stir together soy sauce, fish sauce, rice vinegar, and lime juice in a bowl. Set aside.
- When chicken and veggies are finished cooking (veggies are tender-crisp), combine to one pan and set aside.
- Cook ramen noodles and drain water.
- Using the empty pan, heat 1/3 cup coconut oil. Add minced garlic and sauté for 2 minutes. Add red pepper flakes and sauté for one more minute. Stir in basil and ginger. Once combined, add noodles and stir to coat in oil.
- Stir in veggies, chicken, and soy sauce mixture. Top with cilantro and green onions. Enjoy this delicious meal!
VIEW THE COMMENTS