Cilantro Lime Rice
Serving Size: 3-4 side servings
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup basmati rice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 small yellow onion (or half a large), diced small
- 2 jalapeño peppers, diced small (I like to keep the seeds in one for a little kick)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Begin cooking rice according to package instructions.
- In a pan, melt butter over medium-high heat and sauté all ingredients except rice for 4-5 minutes.
- Once rice is finished cooking, stir cilantro mixture in. Enjoy!
VIEW THE COMMENTS