This is the creamiest, most refreshing smoothie perfect for a hot summer day! It’s loaded with good-for-you ingredients + nutrients and tastes like a treat, but is actually SO nourishing. Perfect as a meal replacement for breakfast or lunch. Or split into two servings to sip on for a mid-morning or afternoon snack.
Creamy Strawberry Banana Protein Smoothie
Servings: 1 as a meal or 2 as a snack
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 frozen banana
- 4-6 frozen strawberries
- 2 ice cubes
- 1/2-1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons old fashioned oats
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1/4 cup plain full-fat greek yogurt
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 scoop collagen peptides
- Add all ingredients to a blender (I use my Nutribullet) and blend until creamy. Enjoy!