So simple. So good for ya. So delicious. These brussels sprouts get lightly golden brown + crispy after roasting in the oven for just 15 minutes. But what really seals the deal in this recipe is the drizzle of balsamic vinegar + honey on top at the end. Perfection.
And my favorite way to enjoy this side dish? Alongside some salmon.
Crispy Sheet Pan Brussels Sprouts
Serving Size: 3-4 side servings
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2-3 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2-3 teaspoons honey
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Toss the brussels sprouts with olive oil, sea salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes. Bake for about 15 minutes total, stirring once halfway through. Brussels should be fork tender and golden brown.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with balsamic vinegar and honey over top. Enjoy!
VIEW THE COMMENTS