These easy baked turkey meatballs are moist, bursting with flavor, and super quick + easy. All you need is one bowl, one pan, and 30 minutes! Delicious as is or served over pasta (or zucchini noodles!) for a weeknight spaghetti and meatballs. I love that all this recipe requires is throwing all the ingredients into one bowl, mixing it together, forming it into meatballs, then letting your oven do the rest of the work! It seriously only takes ten minutes of actual prep work.
Simple + delicious
This is one of those versatile recipes you can come back to again + again. While these meatballs have so much flavor + are perfectly seasoned, they are neutral enough to go well with pretty much anything! So you can transform this recipe into a completely different dish depending on what you serve it with.
We have had it with traditional spaghetti and homemade zoodles, and both are delicious. And you can serve with any sauce you like— marinara, vodka sauce, alfredo, a homemade cream sauce…the options are endless! And the beauty is that these are also delicious all on their own.
Easy Baked Turkey Meatballs
Serving Size: About 24 meatballs
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced (or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder)
- 1/4 cup Panko bread crumbs (use gluten-free if desired)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (freshly grated is best!)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, red pepper flakes, sea salt, and black pepper. Add fresh parsley, fresh basil, onion, garlic, olive oil, and egg. Lastly, stir in the turkey until all ingredients are well combined.
- Form mixture into 2-inch balls and place 1-2 inches apart on baking sheet. Bake for 24-27 minutes or until lightly golden brown and cooked all the way through. Enjoy as is or serve with your favorite pasta!
Oh, and did I mention these meatballs pair perfectly with a glass of red wine? 😉
I hope you love this easy weeknight meal as much as we do in our household! You might also love my Slow Cooker BBQ Turkey Meatballs or Sun-Dried Tomato Cream Sauce Pasta.
VIEW THE COMMENTS