I think of these chocolate peanut butter treats as the ultimate minimalist cookies. They’re quick, they’re easy, and they only require a handful of ingredients…. but they are ADDICTING. They are always the first cookie to go at family gatherings— I mean who can turn down one of the most perfect flavor combinations in existence? Not only is chocolate peanut butter a classic favorite, the addition of honey + dark chocolate mini Reese’s puts these cookies on a whole different level. And your gluten-free friends + fam will love ya because NO FLOUR. Oh, and no muffin tin required (what a pain to clean, right?). All you need are 8 ingredients and 30 minutes to whip up these easy flourless peanut butter cup cookies!
Easy Flourless Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Servings: 24 cookies
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Bake Time: 10-12 minutes
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter (probably the only time I actually recommend the traditional kind + not natural peanut butter!)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 24 miniature Reese’s cups (I use dark chocolate)
Sugar Topping (optional):
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using an electric hand mixer, mix together peanut butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, honey, vanilla, and sea salt until well combined. Add in the eggs and mix until combined. The dough will be very thick.
- Roll into 2-tablespoon balls (large enough to press a mini Reese’s cup into after baking), roll in sugar (optional), and place onto cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for 2-3 minutes. Transfer to wire cooling rack and continue cooling for another 5-10 minutes before pressing a mini Reese’s into the center of each cookie. Enjoy!
If you liked this recipe, I think you would also LOVE my Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Peanut Butter Cups.