This simple, low-carb meal will be on your table in 30 minutes or less! And is the perfect combination of asian flavors— slightly sweet + slightly spicy.
Easy One Pan Korean Beef Bowl
Serving Size: 3-4
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 carrots, shredded
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 1 12-ounce bag frozen cauliflower rice
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce (or tamari for gluten-free)
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar (can also substitute brown sugar)
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 green onions, diced
- Heat a large pan over medium heat. Add ground beef, season with pepper, and cook until just done. Remove from pan and set aside on a plate.
- Using that same pan, heat sesame oil over medium heat for one minute, then add carrots and onion. Cook until fork tender.
- Meanwhile, whisk together sauce ingredients in a bowl and cook cauliflower rice according to package instructions.
- When veggies are just about finished cooking, add the beef, cauliflower rice, and sauce to the pan. Stir together. Top with cilantro and green onion. Enjoy!