This moist and nourishing pumpkin bread is filled and topped with a layer of melt-in-your-mouth cinnamon streusel. The perfect blend of delicious flavors— pumpkin, maple, vanilla, brown sugar, cinnamon, and spice. This loaf is naturally gluten-free using a blend of super nourishing oat and almond flours. The perfect breakfast or snack because it tastes like a treat, but is pretty dang good for ya! If you are searching for the perfect pumpkin bread, look no further— you are going to love this gluten-free cinnamon streusel pumpkin bread!
Gluten-Free Cinnamon Streusel Pumpkin Bread
Servings: 1 9×5 loaf
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Bake Time: 45 minutes
- 1 15 ounce can pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1.5 cups oat flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1.5 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- a pinch of cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and coat a 9×5 loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat together eggs. Whisk in pumpkin, coconut oil, maple syrup, brown sugar, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl mix together remaining ingredients. Fold dry ingredients into wet ingredients until combined.
- Pour half the batter into loaf pan. Evenly spread half of the streusel mixture on top. Pour remaining half of batter into loaf pan. Spread remaining streusel mixture evenly on top and gently press into the batter.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the middle of the loaf comes out clean.
- Let cool in the pan on a cooling rack for 10 minutes, then remove and finish cooling out of pan on rack to finish cooling completely. Enjoy!
If you liked this recipe, I think you would also love my Healthy Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins or Healthy Dark Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread.
VIEW THE COMMENTS