Incredibly moist + flavorful, with a texture that melts in your mouth thanks to the combination of almond flour, oat flour, and coconut oil. This is my very favorite zucchini bread recipe— it’s simple, but SO GOOD. The outer layer gets perfectly golden brown with a slight chewy texture, while the inside stays soft and moist.
Gluten-Free Zucchini Bread
Serving Size: 1 9×5 loaf
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Bake Time: 55-65 minutes
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup oat flour (I make my own oat flour by buying these oats + grinding them up in my Nutribullet. It’s super quick + easy!)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup grated zucchini, packed (about 1 medium zucchini) – I use the side of my grater that grates more finely
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9×5 loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the eggs, melted coconut oil, sugars, and vanilla extract.
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Gently stir together the wet and dry ingredients until you no longer see any streaks of flour. Once combined, stir in the grated zucchini.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan. Bake for about 60 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the middle of the loaf comes out clean or with crumbs (but not wet batter).
- Let cool in the pan on a rack for 5-10 minutes. Then, remove loaf and finish cooling out of the pan on a rack before slicing. Store covered in the refrigerator. Enjoy!