These wings are so simple to make, but the flavor is UNREAL. Truly, the sauce is finger-licking good. All you need is seven ingredients, a grill, a pan on the stove to simmer the sauce, (and a sporting event to watch)!
Grilled Spicy Buffalo Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 3-4
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup hot sauce
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Spray the grill grate with non-stick cooking spray and heat to medium or about 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle the wings with salt and pepper and place close together on the grill so they are all touching. (You want the wings to steam a bit so they stay moist). Grill for approximately 20 minutes or until cooked through. Keep the grill covered, but flip wings every 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine all buffalo sauce ingredients in a large pan on the stove over low heat.
- Once wings are finished cooking, toss in the sauce until evenly coated.
- Turn up the grill to medium-high. Using tongs, remove wings from the sauce and place back on the grill. Cook 1-2 minutes per side or until outside is crispy. Place wings back in the pan with the sauce to toss one more time. Enjoy!
VIEW THE COMMENTS