This healthy chocolate chip pumpkin bread is moist, flavorful, naturally gluten-free, and packed with ingredients you can feel good about! Pure maple syrup and dark chocolate chips provide just the right amount of sweetness. And the combination of almond flour and oat flour create the perfect texture. Not to mention this bread is quick + easy to make. It is sure to become a favorite nourishing breakfast, snack, or even dessert!
This recipe has no refined sugar, refined oils, butter, or gluten. It does, however, have ingredients that taste amazing and leave you feeling satisfied! One piece of this bread keeps me full alllll morning long.
- 2 entire cups of pumpkin
- Coconut oil
- Pure maple syrup
- Almond flour
- Oat flour
- Dark chocolate chips
- The perfect blend of spices/flavors— hello cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, vanilla, + sea salt!
Healthy Dark Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
Servings: 1 9×5 loaf
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Bake Time: 45 minutes
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1.25 cups almond flour
- 1.5 cups oat flour — I make my own oat flour by buying these oats + grinding them up in my Nutribullet. It’s super quick + easy!
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1.5 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- a pinch of cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips (or whichever kind of chocolate chips you prefer)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and coat a 9×5 loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat together eggs. Whisk in pumpkin, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl mix together remaining ingredients except chocolate chips. Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients until just combined, then fold in chocolate chips.
- Evenly spread the batter into loaf pan and bake for 40-50 minutes or until a toothpick/knife inserted into the middle of the loaf comes out clean.
- Let cool in the pan on a cooling rack for 10 minutes, then remove and finish cooling out of pan on rack to finish cooling completely. Enjoy!
If you liked this recipe, I think you would also love my Healthy Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins.
VIEW THE COMMENTS