Easy, simple, quick, healthy, hearty, + delicious. These Healthy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins are the ideal breakfast or snack muffins because they’re packed with fiber + nutrients to keep you full, yet taste like a decadent treat!
Perfectly chewy from the oats and moist from the coconut oil + pumpkin. Slightly sweet from the maple syrup + dark chocolate chips and flavorful from the vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. These are everything you want in oatmeal chocolate chip pumpkin muffins— enjoy!
Why are these muffins so good for ya?
- Packed with nourishing flours— almond + oat (more protein + fiber!)
- Loaded with an entire cup of pumpkin
- No granulated sugar or brown sugar— just pure maple syrup + dark chocolate chips
- No refined oils like vegetable or canola oil (just coconut!)
So these muffins are naturally gluten-free and loaded with nutrients, protein, fiber, + healthy fats!
Healthy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
Serving Size: Makes about 10 muffins
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Bake Time: 15-20 minutes
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 2/3 cup oat flour
- 1 cup oats
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1.5 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- a pinch of cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 heaping cup chocolate chips (I use dark chocolate)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pumpkin, egg, coconut oil, pure maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Add almond flour, oat flour, oats, baking soda, baking powder, spices, and salt. Stir together until evenly combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour into muffin tin, filling about 2/3 of the way. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out mostly clean.
- Let muffins set in muffin tin for 5-10 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.
If you liked this recipe, I think you would also love my Healthy Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins, Super Moist Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Banana Bread, and Healthy Dark Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread!
VIEW THE COMMENTS