Instant Pot Vegetable Wild Rice Soup
Total Time: 60 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 2 ribs celery, diced
- 2 large carrots, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1 large sweet potato, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 2 medium yellow potatoes, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 8 ounces baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup wild rice, uncooked
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- sea salt, to taste
- 2 large handfuls of kale, roughly chopped
- 1 can unsweetened coconut milk (I used full fat)
- Heat up 2 tablespoons of oil in Instant Pot on sauté mode. Add garlic, onion, and celery. Sauté for one minute.
- Add carrots, potatoes, mushrooms, wild rice, vegetable stock, and seasonings. Stir together, cover Instant Pot, and place valve in sealing position. Press the manual/pressure cook button and set the timer for 30 minutes on high pressure.
- Once Instant Pot timer goes off, turn off the Instant Pot and turn valve to quick release the remaining pressure.
- Remove the lid and stir in the kale and coconut milk. Enjoy!