Happy March! I love a fresh start to a new month, especially when it falls on a Monday. Today I’ve been getting organized, making lists, and writing down my intentions for the month ahead. David and I returned from our trip to Florida on Friday, so we’re getting back into the swing of things at home. Luckily, it has been so sunny and nice out in Wisconsin over the last few days, which has made it a lot easier to say goodbye to the perfect 80-degree Florida weather!
I thought it would be fun to share some more photos + memories from our vacation to start out this week’s Little Moments Lately— so here are some of my favorites.
One of the highlights of our trip was kayaking the Imperial River. This river flowed into an estuary, so manatees are often spotted. Unfortunately, we didn’t see any, but we did come super close to an alligator, a massive iguana, dozens of turtles (way larger than the ones in Wisconsin), a tarpon, and lots of exotic birds. It truly felt like we were kayaking through the Amazon— it was incredible!
Some other special moments included watching gorgeous sunsets on the beach, going out to dinner with my parents + aunt + uncle, and going on a date for sushi + Thai food with David.
Little Things I’m Loving Lately—
Reading Where the Crawdads Sing while sipping a homemade oat milk latte
- Podcast: Episode 404 of the Almost 30 Podcast: Receiving— How Productivity Keeps Us From the Life We Want
- Walks with my best friends— it is so good to be in-person with my favorite people (+ on the phone with those who live states away!)
These Thai Peanut Turkey Meatballs— I tested a new recipe out on Saturday night and all I can say is WOW. Can’t wait to share!
- Planning our master bathroom remodel with David
- At-home workouts
- The feeling of spring in the air!
Snuggles with Ella— I always miss her so much when I’m on vacation, so it’s nice to be home with this little cutie 🙂
- The idea that every one of us is allowed to continually evolve. We don’t have to do the same things, enjoy the same things, believe the same things, or want the same things we did yesterday. Every day is a new chance to grow + become more of who we want to be. I find it so freeing that we are allowed to evolve.
I hope you have a beautiful start to your week + to this fresh, new month. I’m so grateful for all the little moments from this past week + am excited for all that is yet to come.