Happy April! Wherever you are I hope you’re enjoying the first signs of spring— little green buds on trees, tulips + daffodils in full bloom, green grass, and rainy days.
Today, I’m feeling extra grateful for: relationships that bring out the truest, rawest version of myself; the feeling of fresh air filling my lungs; running a business and feeling aligned in the work I do every day; podcasts + books that inspire me + expand my mind; and my mental, physical, and spiritual health + the health of my loved ones.
Oh, and this adorable little gal that brings me so much joy each day!!
Moments that have been bringing me joy over the last couple of weeks—
- Walks outside in a tank top + shorts on warm, sunny days
- Talking on the phone for hours with my best friend
- Slow mornings at home with coffee, a book, and my journal
- Going trail biking for the first time with David
- Designing new items for my Etsy shop
- Getting a deep tissue massage
- Deepening my spiritual practice
- Making new spring-inspired recipes
- Being gentler with myself in more areas of life
- Letting go of things that are no longer adding value to my life
I made homemade cinnamon rolls for Easter….. let’s just say they were worth the hours-long process! This is what they looked like before popping them in the oven— so cute + fun!
Less of / More of
Sometimes I like to journal about what I’d like less of in my life and what I’d like more of in my life. It’s been a while though, so I thought it would be fun to jot down some ideas here. For me, it’s really powerful to be still, close my eyes, and see what comes up— allowing my intuition to guide + lead.
- Pressure on myself
- Yoga + gentle movement
- Fiction books
- Sunset + sunrise walks
- Daily intentions
- Protection of my energy
That’s all for this week! Thank you for being here. More and more, I’m leaning into the present + listening to my Inner Guidance. Sometimes that means less screen time/blog posts/etc. So this may not be a “weekly series” anymore. With that being said, I appreciate this space and all that it continues to teach me— so until next time, I wish you lots of joy + gratitude <3
VIEW THE COMMENTS