All you need for this versatile weeknight meal is a combination of your favorite veggies, your favorite sausage, and your favorite grain!
While I went with carrots, sweet potatoes, broccoli, onion, andouille sausage, and cauliflower rice— you could substitute brussels sprouts, turkey kielbasa, and quinoa. The options are endless!
Feel free to use frozen vegetables that you can quickly steam in the microwave to get this meal on your table even quicker. Or turn this into a sheet pan meal and bake everything in the oven!
One Pan Andouille Sausage and Veggies
Serving Size: 3-4
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3-4 carrots, chopped
- 1 sweet potato, chopped
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped
- 1 package andouille sausage
- 1 12-ounce package cauliflower rice
- 1/2 teaspoon each of paprika, garlic powder, oregano, thyme, black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Shredded cheddar cheese to sprinkle on top
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add carrots and sweet potatoes first, as these veggies take the longest to cook.
- After about 5 minutes and once they have softened a bit, add remaining veggies, andouille sausage, and spices. You may also need to add a bit more oil to the pan. Cook until all veggies are fork tender and sausage is completely cooked and lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, cook cauliflower rice according to package instructions. Once finished, stir in with veggies and sausage. Enjoy!