This recipe checks all the boxes— only one pan required, super quick + easy to throw together, simple ingredients, and seriously DELICIOUS. This dish is naturally low-carb, Whole30/keto/paleo friendly, and easily made gluten-free. This Spicy Garlic Cauliflower and Turkey Skillet is the perfect weeknight meal even if you don’t follow any diet at all and you simply like tasty, easy, healthy meals!
Spicy Garlic Cauliflower and Turkey Skillet
Serving Size: 3-4
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce (use tamari or coconut aminos if gluten-free)
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add onion and garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add cauliflower and cook for about 10 minutes or until tender-crisp. Just before the cauliflower is finished cooking, add lemon juice to the pan. Stir to coat cauliflower, then remove from pan and set aside in a separate dish.
- In the same skillet, melt 3 tablespoons butter. Once melted, add ground turkey, thyme, rosemary, and red pepper flakes.
- Once the turkey is no longer pink, add soy sauce and hot sauce. Stir to coat.
- Add cauliflower mixture back to the pan and stir to combine. Enjoy!
If you enjoyed this recipe, I think you would also love my Healthy Egg Roll in a Bowl!
VIEW THE COMMENTS