These little sweet potato dunkers are so fun + easy— perfectly seasoned and paired with an insanely delicious aioli for dipping! They make a simple, but tasty side dish or snack. This method of cutting sweet potatoes is my new go-to. All you do is slice each potato in half, and then cut each half into quarters. It saves so much time! You are going to LOVE.
Sweet Potato Dunkers with Spicy Garlic Aioli
Serving Size: 3-6
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 4-5 medium sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon each of garlic powder, paprika, black pepper, and sea salt
Spicy Garlic Aioli—
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel sweet potatoes (if desired). Slice each sweet potato in half, then quarter each half.
- Place in a large bowl, drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with seasoning. Toss to coat.
- Lay sweet potatoes flat in an even layer on a large baking sheet covered with aluminum foil. Bake for 20 minutes or until fork tender.
- Mix aioli ingredients together in a bowl. Serve alongside sweet potato dunkers + enjoy!